La-Ti-Da

"Sha la la la la la la la la la la-ti-da!" Every now and then it is good to just bust out singing at the top of your lungs! Haha! Well, now that you know that I am a complete dork, I will move on with my post and my new addition. La-Ti-Da is quite possibly my favorite necklace that I have ever made. I am really enjoying experimenting with my wire and beads. This necklace consists of three separate pendants on an 18 inch gold chain. The largest pendant is a mixture of red beads woven together. The side pendants are a cluster of pearl beads, and a cluster of turquoise colored beads.














The great part of this necklace is that it is so versatile! You could wear the red pendant ontop, the two side pendants ontop, or just be crazy and show all three! You can also take any of the pendants off the chain, because they are not attached. I am selling this necklace for $20 plus shipping. Don't forget that I can make matching earrings too! Email me at tallymj@gmail.com if you are interested in another necklace like this!

3 comments:

Jenna Lewis Cox said...

Tally, i love this one. I might have to order one similar to that soon. You are incredibly talented, my friend.

P.S. it really has been too long! We should chat and catch up on the phone soon.

Love ya, mean it!

joy deeann carson said...

wow I REALLY LIKE THIS!! its so cool... i love the wire wrapping

joy deeann carson said...

you need to officially be a follower of my blog, friend!

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009