Clarissa

I have been inspired by really cool stones lately. I have just been picturing the simplicity, yet the beauty in them. I found these chunky, colorful stones at the store that I had to have. Originally I had a different idea in mind of what I would make, but I am glad with what I ended up with! I took a deep pink colored stone, almost fuschia, and wrapped a little bit of gold wire around it. Then I attached it to a gold chain, and voila! (I have no idea if I spelled that right! Haha!)

Surprisingly enough, this necklace probably looks like it took 3 minutes to make, but I spent at least an hour on it! I wanted the wire to lay just right. Anyways, Clarissa is simple yet very stylish, and very eye catching! It is a longer necklace, the stone lays at the bottom of the chest bone, I am trying to say it discreetly ;o).

It is $18, plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested in Clarissa! tallymj@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009