Commission Necklaces

These are the necklaces that people have personally "ordered" from me. I wanted to post them to show that I am able to make pretty much whatever you like! If you have ideas of necklaces that you have always wanted to have, but never gotten before, just let me know! I will do my best to make it better than you ever imagined it to be! I just want to say thank you so much to everyone that has supported me so far, by either purchasing or just encouraging words. I am very appreciative of each of you! You make this venture so much fun! These are the Commission Necklaces.














Clementine
Sea Stone














Shelly

Amber

Please let me know if you would like to commission a necklace! Just email me at tallymj@gmail.com

2 comments:

joy deeann carson said...

wow my paintings do make a cool backdrop... you know what else would be cool? if you had a little hook you could hang it from the top of the painting so that you didnt have to hang it on the edge and the shadow wouldnt be there? just a thought... thats so fun your using my paintings like that- it does look cool!

joy deeann carson said...

how big are these? im trying to think of someone who i need to buy a gift for that i could get one for...

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009