Cha-Cha

A Christmas present to remember, well hopefully! I made this necklace as a gift for someone but I just had to share it with you! I loved how "Cha-Cha" turned out! It is a mixture of many different colored beads from red, brown, gold, black, aqua, and pearl. It also has a center stone that is truly unique and one of a kind. It is a blend of brown, red, and yellowish colors. The center stone is wrapped with a little bit of gold colored wire. The necklace is finished off with a little bit of gold chain and attached with a simple hook and eye. Since "Cha-Cha" was a Christmas present, it is not for sale. But I have had someone order one just like it for $18. So if you would like me to make you one like it, just let me know! tallymj@gmail.com














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009