Andi













Andi is a look-alike to a necklace that I made for myself to wear to a special occasion. I decided to make it as another Christmas present! I have gotten many complements when wearing my own rendition of Andi, so I thought that I would put it up and see if anyone else would like their own "Andi" look. It is an assortment of different colored Jasper stones. In between the stones I have thrown in different colored smaller beads to fill in the gaps and add a little bit more color. The beads are woven on a gold ribbon and attached with an toggle clasp. The necklace is a bit on the heavier side so if you are sensitive to weight, this might not be your choice of necklace. Andi is $23, plus shipping. Email me at tallymj@gmail.com if you are interested in ordering a necklace like Andi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009