SweetGems and Laurel

I have two new additions to add to my collection! The first one, SweetGems, is a new style that I have tried. I have seen some neat things done with wire and beads and so I wanted to give it a try. I have very pleased with how it turned out! I am excited to try some other new ideas along this line! The hanging pendants are made with black and aqua beads, wound with gold wire. They are hanging on a sheer gold ribbon, attached with a gold toggle clasp which gives a choice of three different lengths. SweetGems is $18, plus shipping.













Secondly, Laurel is a blend of different color purples, also with varying sizes of beads. They are strung on a wire with a sliver toggle clasp. Laurel is sold, but if you would like to have a necklace similar to it, then just let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009