Peanut Brittle and Elle

So apparently now that I have actually started my business, I can't sleep! I am so excited to let you guys see the new things that I have been working on. Actually since I have started this blog, I have finished two more necklaces! The first one I am calling Peanut Brittle.


That is a rust color shell pendant, with assorted brown, gold, and pearl color beads, woven with two wires on the strand. The necklace is approximately 16 inches long, a good medium length necklace. I am selling Peanut Brittle for $20, plus shipping.



My next addition is called, Elle. I think that this is one of the coolest necklaces that I have ever made! I used the same rust colored pendant that is in Peanut Brittle, but the strand of beads has multicolored turquoise beads, small round red beads, and a hint of gold here and there! Elle is $27, plus shipping. This one is sold, but let me know if you would want me to make one similar to this!

4 comments:

Jenna Lewis Cox said...

Tally, I love that you are blogging and doing something that you love! looking forward to seeing all that you have coming!
Love you and miss you friend!

Renee said...

Very pretty!

joy deeann carson said...

tal- first of all I LOVE the jewelry youve been making lately!!! and i think the way you put them on your cool bedspread looks GREAT! :)

BlankenBlog said...

I love this! Can you make matching earings???

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009