Weddings!

Ok so it has been a really long time since I have posted anything! Things have been busy! I wanted to put the word out there that I now am doing wedding jewelry and accessories. I recently had the opportunity to design and make jewelry for my best friend's wedding. It was so fun and artsy. All of the necklaces were different. To see some of the necklaces on a person, click on this blog post of her amazing photographer. Amanda Donaho is a very talented photographer that was able to capture the wedding perfectly! Here is one of the photos taken by Amanda. Don't forget to check out her blog and website!
The pieces of jewelry were from her grandmother's old jewelry, so it was special for her to wear and have as a keepsake.


But, I do have some of my own pictures to post of the jewelry pieces. These were made to match an olive colored dress. Each dress was different so I tried to match the dress, as well as each girls' personality. The first necklace is the bride's necklace, and then the ones that follow are the bridesmaids. Let me know what you think at tallyanajewelry@gmail.com!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009