The Perfect Sentiment this Christmas

It is now officially the beginning of the Christmas season in my book! I love Christmas time, but I am not one to start celebrating it before Thanksgiving. But, I am already starting to think about Christmas gifts! I wanted to offer a great idea for your loved ones this Christmas. A personal handcrafted jewelry piece, made from your very own family heirloom pieces. I know that my grandmother has TONS of old, very cool jewelry sitting in her house and I bet that someone is your family does too! I can take vintage earrings, pins, or broaches and make them into a necklace that you can wear today! If you provide the broach or pin, the price of the necklaces are discounted! I also have many unique, vintage pieces to choose from if you do not have one that you want to use already, but I wanted to throw the idea out there of people using pieces from their family already. Please email me at tallyanajewelry@gmail.com for any questions or inquiries. I hope I can make your holiday gifts EXTRA special this year! Here is an example of a necklace that I made from a friend's grandmother's old jewelry, just to give you an example.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009