Olive

Olive is a beautiful, elegant necklace. I found this pair of really pretty green vintage earrings that just popped out at me at the antique store. I just couldn't pass them up! I strung one of them with two different strands of the same green color seed beads, and then also another strand of antique pearls. The pendant earring really pops out and draws you in for a look. It is really unlike anything that I have ever seen and is very unique.



















Olive is $45. Email me at tallyanajewelry@gmail.com if you are interested in Olive!

3 comments:

joy deeann carson said...

I wish I could buy Vicky and Olive! SO beautiful.... I think you are really onto something and getting your own style as a jewelry artist!

The Redhead Riter said...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay pretty!

noel said...

hooray, olive is mine! already wearing it and loving it :) thanks tally - noel.

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009