Tiffany

Tiffany is a spring inspired creation. I have made a lot little pendants out of many different color beads: turquoise, red, orange, aqua, brown, amber, and purple. (Some of the colors are a little bit hard to see in the picture. I wish that you all could go to the store and look at it! ) I then attached the pendants to some chain that I made, and then strung two strands of black seed beads to add some length. It has a gold lobster claw clasp and extra chain lengths so that you can choose how long you wan the necklace to hang. It really is a beautiful, bright necklace. Tiffany is $40. Email me at tallymj@gmail.com if you are interested in Tiffany.

1 comments:

joy deeann carson said...

wow i think this is my new favorite!!!! I LOVE IT! LOVE THE COLORS and BEADS AND EVERYTHING!

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009