A New Venture!

I am so excited to announce that Tallyana Jewelry can now be found for sale in the Jane Pabon Consignment shop in St. Charles, IL! It is a really cool shop, owned by a Christian woman, who is super nice and really helping me get my feet wet in the retail side of my business. You should all go and check out her shop, there is lots of nice, trendy clothes and shoes for sale there. I have also continued to explore more with antique broaches. I have three different ones that I am going to post as examples. If you have a broach, maybe a family heirloom, that you think you would like as a necklace, just email me and can help you with that! They really are a very classy and a uniquely cool look! Here is the first one, Jane. The owner of the shop, Jane Pabon, helped give design ideas for me to make it. I think that it turned out super cool!

                                   

The next necklace I have made with a broach was also commissioned by someone. She found a necklace that she liked on another website, and then I made one similar, but with her own flare. I found a cool flower pin at an antique store and I used it in this necklace, it is called Felicia.      
       
                                                              

Lastly, I have one more necklace that is the same style as these. This one is actually made with a vintage earring instead of a broach. It has a much smaller look. One is made with pearl and gold colored beads on the earring, and then strung with pearls and sterling silver chain. This is actually for sale! It costs $32, plus shipping.  Email me at tallymj@gmail.com if you are interested in Elizabeth.

                         

3 comments:

joy deeann carson said...

oh my gosh tally these are GORGEOUS! keep going in this direction! I LOVE IT

Jenna Lewis Cox said...

Tally, CONGRATS!!! That is awesome. i am so glad that your venture is being blessed and expanding. you are SO talented and i LOVE what you are doing! These are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Jessica said...

HI! I am stopping by from Quirky Birds..

What beautiful jewelry, you are talented!

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009