Meggie

So, I am kind of on the antique broach and earring designing kick!  I have another beautiful necklace to offer.  Meggie uses a simple flower earring pendant.  It is made of metal and has one blue topaz jewel and then some smaller diamond jewels, of course the jewels are not real.  I attached the earring with a simple strand of pearls which gives this necklace a unique, yet classy look.  I used a gold sheer ribbon for the clasp, again for multiple length options.  It can be worn with a casual outfit or a dressy outfit.  Meggie is $35.  I do have another one of the earrings, so I can use the same pendant with a little different look or make another just like Meggie so that two different people can enjoy this beautiful necklace!  Email me at tallymj@gmail.com if you are interested in Meggie!

                 

                                        

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009