Lorelai

There is a new favorite in town!! As I mentioned in my previous post, I recently got this really great jewelry book. Lorelai is another one of my creations inspired by this book. I found a pair of antique earrings from this shop nearby, and created an necklace around them! The earring pendants are multi-colored beads strung together into a cluster. I then strung a mixture of amber, brown, red, and orange beads, along with gold chain, and attached them to the pendants. This is by far the most unique necklace that I have made.













Like I said, this is my new favorite. I just love that it is so colorful and bright. I think that it would look great with an evening gown, as well as jeans. I'm not quite sure if I am ready to part with this one just yet, but if you are interested in Lorelai you can email me at tallymj@gmail.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009