Jasmine

A good couple friend of ours gave me a great gift for my birthday... a jewelry book! I was so excited because I got a lot of cool new ideas for necklaces. I was definitely inspired! Jasmine is one of my creations inspired by this book. It is a pretty simple necklace. It is a longer gold chain with two amber colored beads dangling. It is a great, simple addition to any outfit! I also made matching earrings. I am selling the necklace for $18, the earrings for $10, or the set for $25. Email me at tallymj@gmail.com if you are interested in Jasmine, or another one like her!














1 comments:

Evie said...

you should check out etsy.com

you can set up a shop for people to buy your things... i've sold quite a few bags the same way.

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009