Minnie

Minnie is a "look-a-like" of a recent necklace Valerie. I really like the look of getting together a bunch of different types of beads and vintage buttons, and them throwing them all together into a necklace. It is kind of like a plethora of whatever I thought looked cool together! In Minnie there are two antique buttons or pieces, two different stones, some vintage beads, and then I made a cluster of black beads to add some more 3-D effects. I was so excited to be able to post this necklace for sale on here. But, today I was showing my jewelry to a friend at her store, and a random customer walked by and asked if I was selling the jewelry that I was showing. Of course I said yes! She looked through what I was showing and then bought this beautiful Minnie! It was an unexpected blessing. I have been praying for the Lord for some encouragement in my business, and I would say that that was encouragement! This is the 2nd necklace of this style that I have sold the first day that it was for sale! So... I will be making more like this. Please feel free to email me and let me know if you have specific color requests for my next "throw it all together" necklace! Here are the pictures of Minnie.


















Email me at tallyanajewelry@gmail.com if you are interested in Minnie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009