"Raine, down... again!"

I recently had a close call with a scam from Nigeria.  But, long story short, I made some other necklaces like the first Raine that I made that are now for sale.  They are the same idea, but with different leaves that dangle.  I have posted them here so that you can see the creations!  I can change the color of the accent beads if you would like!  Here are the pictures.  The first one has a Maple leaf at the end.  Raine - Maple is $55.  


















The second one has two Elm leaves, one antique gold and the other copper green.  Raine - Elm is $65. 



















Email me at tallyanajewelry@gmail.com if you are interested!

1 comments:

joy deeann carson said...

this one really stands out because of the rich red background... perhaps I should make you some Rich backgrounds that dont have a lot of collage to distract from your jewelry....

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009