Phoebe

This past weekend I got the opportunity to go out the a jewelry show in Chicago. When I was there, I found some really neat new stuff to incorporate into my line of jewelry. This is where Phoebe comes in. Apparently out in L.A., leaves are all the rage. They are real leaves that have been preserved, and then hand painted with 24k Gold, sterling silver, an antique gold color, or a vintage green color. So, I have attached this 24k Gold leaf to a 24k Gold chain. Then I hand-made another strand of chain, with pearls linked in the middle. I think that it is dainty and sweet, and totally cool!


















I have lots of leaves so you will definitely be seeing more and more of them as I come up with new designs. Phoebe is $65. Email me at tallyanajewelry@gmail.com if you are interested in Phoebe.

1 comments:

joy deeann carson said...

tally these are gorgeous!!! I really love them!

Post a Comment

 

Tallyana Jewelry Blog Design by Insight © 2009